• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just some photos (dialups beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Had to start with a self-portrait:
p7090030.jpg

Office:
prowlerbackseat.jpg

Iron maiden:
imgp0095.jpg

No fly day:
washover.jpg

2-Wire:
img_0298.jpg

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
Ugh...that bow wake makes me ill. I get terribly sea-sick. The spin-n-puke ought to be a load of fun for me. The fact that I didn't throw up on the COD was a stroke of pure luck.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Uh oh, someone isn't wearing gloves.

Thanks for the pics! Those are awesome! That low-level shot gave me a chubby.

SteveG75

None
Road Program said:
How do you post pics anyway? I tried, but ended up posting a link instead.

There is a little INSERT IMAGE button when you used advance reply. I am sticking the photos on an account that I have with another forum.

Road Program

Hangin' on by the static wicks
None
Yeah, I tried that insert image button, but I ended up posting a link to where the pictures are hosted. I hate computers.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Use the IMG tags. [ img ]link to image[ /img ]

(without the spaces between the brackets and img)

beau

SteveG75 ,

Did you ever get to do the axeman Lowlevel up at Whidbey? My father's last flight in the prowler he flew that one. Dash two got the whole flight on video.....beautifull up in the glaciers and deep inland bays!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
beau said:
SteveG75 ,

Did you ever get to do the axeman Lowlevel up at Whidbey? My father's last flight in the prowler he flew that one. Dash two got the whole flight on video.....beautifull up in the glaciers and deep inland bays!

That might be an old nick name for the 1355, that is the best one up there and it sounds like it. A clear day, a jet that is not too G limited and a pilot who wants to push the jet.......the days that remind you why your job is the best in the world :D . An awesome ride if you ever get a chance (the low level picture only gives you a taste).

SteveG75

None
Flash said:
That might be an old nick name for the 1355, that is the best one up there and it sounds like it. A clear day, a jet that is not too G limited and a pilot who wants to push the jet.......the days that remind you why your job is the best in the world :D . An awesome ride if you ever get a chance (the low level picture only gives you a taste).

Flash,

I think the best one was 1350 "A" entry, Boardman scheduled so you could enter the 1355 at "A". 1+35 flight of which 1+20 is at 500' . Take off with 22k of gas, land with 3k. Of course, it helps if you don't hit a bird before point C on the 50 (ever see my windshield??). :icon_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.