• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

KMEM gouge- The search for chow

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
If you go into NQA, go to Pig N Whistle.

If into MEM, Neely's on Mt. Moriah.

There are other VERY good places (Like Gus's Firied Chicken) around but if you come to Memphis you have to get BBQ. And those are the best relative to each Airfield!

Also for Beer, Flying Saucer Draught Emporium! (Downtown or Cordova)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Flying Saucer always gets my #1 vote, but if this is an O/I then maybe not....though the food and girls will still be nice. I went to Millington on an IR ccx in T-45's and had some damn good BBQ somewhere nearby but the name escapes me. I'd guess finding good food in the greater Memphis area is not going to be a problem though, as long as you aren't a vegetarian :)

Brunes

pilot
Nope - Cross-CONUS section of Phrogs, west to east.

Huh...There was a Prog flight going to Yuma last time I was there....Thought we mighta fallen into one of those creepy almost met some one from the internet things. Almost.

KBayDog

Thought we mighta fallen into one of those creepy almost met some one from the internet things. Almost.

Happens all the time.

why-dont-you-sit-down-there-keep-your-hands-out-of-your-pockets.jpg

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
KBayDog- My Bad- Saw the 46s but those V-22s really stuck out..

Ain't there a Phrog gone Osprey dude on here???