• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Latest Word....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlj0215

Just found out that I was turned down for final select because they will not grant me an age wavier. Well, this was the last chance I had.....after all the hard work and waiting around....I'm absolutely speechless......screw em. Good luck to the rest of you! I'm outta here.......

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
is the NFO and everything the same age? How about the Coast Guard. Don't give up buddy, there still might be a way!

Sabre170

None
Mlj0215,

Sorry to hear about your non-select. How old are you and do you have any prior enlisted experience? I am 30 right now and if selected will be 31 by the time I go to OCS. I do have almost six years of prior enlisted so I hope that will help me with the age issue.

Sabre170

digger

There is a speed limit when taxing officer?
Before my application was submitted in DEC03 the scuttle butt was they are not accepting pilots then all of a sudden you see a slew of acceptances. I read before “live by the gouge, die by the gouge”. Don’t believe the hype just submit your application! I was accepted on an age wavier.

Status
Not open for further replies.