• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lemoore Visit

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just tell her to... Oh I guess I just got used to it:D
Too much of this:
bluefin%20tuna.jpg

Might I recommend:
douchebag.jpg

:D

Brett

Ace_Austin

pilot
I liked Lemoore. Open, away from all that city stuff. About as close to "home" as I would get on a Hornet base. Just don't show up for Phase II 1/c cruise the day before everyone takes off for a 6 day 4th of July weekend. You might get a little bored. ( I had a very sore hand from alot of bowling to kill time by the time I left.)

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I liked Lemoore. Open, away from all that city stuff. About as close to "home" as I would get on a Hornet base. Just don't show up for Phase II 1/c cruise the day before everyone takes off for a 6 day 4th of July weekend. You might get a little bored. ( I had a very sore hand from alot of bowling to kill time by the time I left.)

Wow, that sounds like a great time. I watched paint dry the other day. It was pretty fun.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Wow, that sounds like a great time. I watched paint dry the other day. It was pretty fun.
I don't know about you, but I enjoy watching paint dry. I imagine that the wet paint is a big freshwater lake that is the only source of water for some tiny cities by the lake. As the lake gets drier, the population gets more desperate, and sometimes there are water riots. Once there was a big fire and everyone died... It's something to do in Lemoore.