• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lifestyles???

Helo Guy

ItsTurboTime said:
It attracts people who like comfortable and easy. Or perhaps are afraid of dirty and tough.

No disrespect meant to your pops. It's not a blanket statement. Most of the AF people I know are good people, just not the type I'd see myself next to in a war.

Yea the kind of guys that would put their ASTB scores in their public profiles. :eek:

S.O.B.

pilot
Helo Guy said:
Yea the kind of guys that would put their ASTB scores in their public profiles. :eek:

Hey wait with an ASTB score like that this kids omnipotent. We need to sit back, listen and learn.

ItsTurboTime

:eek: heh, oops. I don't remember doing that. But yeah, I was happy about that when I got it. Oh well, called out. That was dumb.

ItsTurboTime

bunk22 said:
What do you know of war and what it takes to fight one? I can't even answer that. Only a handful on this website can.

I don't know, I can only imagine. It's probably a good idea to try to imagine before deciding that Marine officer might be a good line of work. From what I can imagine, and from what others have said, there's a type of person you do want with you.

Helo Guy

ItsTurboTime said:
:eek: heh, oops. I don't remember doing that. But yeah, I was happy about that when I got it. Oh well, called out. That was dumb.

Nice job! You took it like a man. That will serve you well in the Readyroom/ Wardroom.

zelda

Nomad
Godspeed said:
Yeah. Women are dream killers. Thanks for turning me to the darkside Brett. I feel the hate flowing through me now.

Godspeed - Your post cracked me up. Men are definitely a breed of their own, but a good woman certainly shouldn't kill your dreams. I do my gig and he does his but we support each other. Keeps things simple and the love going strong :icon_smil .

I noticed you're in Seattle. I just cruised through there a couple of weeks ago. Great city! I also went up to Whistler. Had to, it was just so close! Powder all the way.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
zelda said:
a good woman certainly shouldn't kill your dreams.
You're right, she shouldn't, but often does. The problem is that by the time you figure out that your woman is not one of the "good" ones, it's too late. ;)

Brett

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Uh oh. I hear the thunderous sounds of the Navy Wives in the distance and they sound like they're coming closer. I have a feeling this is going to devolve, or is it evolve, into anothe rone of those great AW threads about "Women: Dream Killers" :)

zelda

Nomad
AllAmerican75 said:
Uh oh. I hear the thunderous sounds of the Navy Wives in the distance and they sound like they're coming closer. I have a feeling this is going to devolve, or is it evolve, into anothe rone of those great AW threads about "Women: Dream Killers" :)

You guys are way too funny. Naw, I'm chill. I'm not busting anyone's bones here. I found the remark interesting and just thought to quote. I'm typically in the "read and occassionally post" category. Not sure what all has been previously posted here. I'm coming in on my own ground :).

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
zelda said:
You guys are way too funny. Naw, I'm chill. I'm not busting anyone's bones here. I found the remark interesting and just thought to quote. I'm typically in the "read and occassionally post" category. Not sure what all has been previously posted here. I'm coming in on my own ground :).
We may have a found a diamond in the rough. :D

Brett

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
For the Record, Feb. 14

What a sh!tty holliday...

(and no I'm not bitter, it's the concept that gets to me)

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
eddie said:
For the Record, Feb. 14

What a sh!tty holliday...

(and no I'm not bitter, it's the concept that gets to me)

I echo your sentiments. It's especially sh!tty when you have no one to spend it with.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
Perhaps. Brett, maybe she is your ticket to infiltrate the land of the Navy Wives.
Infiltrate? I have moles placed deep within their organization - spreading disinformation, reporting on their subversive activities, and sowing the seeds of their destruction.

Brett

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Sneaky, sneaky there Brett. I underestimated you.

And can anyone explain to me why there are advertisements for bread and breadmakers at the top of my screen? Honestly it makes no sense, this being a military forum and all.