• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

M249 In The Cockpit?

KBayDog

The tomahawk is absolutely necessary as a melee weapon, but it must be unlocked first. It was the only thing missing from your earlier post.

Concur, but what are the odds that this guy is going on any melees? I'm guessing that he'd want a little standoff, as I'm sure his infantry skills are rusty.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Concur, but what are the odds that this guy is going on any melees? I'm guessing that he'd want a little standoff, as I'm sure his infantry skills are rusty.

I thought the entire point was to fire the SAW from the hip while charging the enemy so that you can get within range to tomahawk the shit out of them...He's gonna need lightweight pro, maybe even marathon...

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None

It depends. If he is a pilot in command he may need it (tomahawk) for his PI (copilot). I've had PIs do some stupid stuff!