• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March 09 boards

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
Like I said earlier, my OR is on leave!!! So I don't know how to find out, other than call him on his cell, which I REALLY hate to do.

A girl on usnavyocs said she called her OR on his cell and he gave her a lecture about how the boards hadn't met and that we won't hear anything until april...although she is up for Supply, Intel, and SWO.

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
LOL good, now we can anxiously await the results here together! It seems usnavyocs has been pretty dead lately, no news whatsoever there.

I'm getting really tempted to call my OR on his cell anyway...unless it would be better to find my OPO's number (somehow) and call him?

mielcre

ummm, if you find the number could you also ask whether or not I am on the list? Or at least attempt? lol. I really dont want to wait until April, especially knowing that results are already out!

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
Just got off the phone with my OR...I'm pro rec SWO!!!!!

Not sure yet about Supply, he isn't sure when the baord meets...

But I'm excited anyway!!!!!

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
Thanks!!!!

I really wanted NFO, but I think my anthros were too borderline...

Either way, I'm just happy to have the opportunity to be a Naval Officer!

kat27

CONGRATS DUDE!!!!! Wish you weren't in Baton Rouge...we could celebrate our Pro recs together. Instead I will have to go out with my friends and explain what pro rec means...hahaha

biograd06

Princess of the Pulpmill
I know, no one, not even my prior service boyfriend, knows what it means. :)

Oh well, we can long distance celebrate together! We may even end up in the same class!

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
I'm getting really tempted to call my OR on his cell anyway...unless it would be better to find my OPO's number (somehow) and call him?

This is just in general... recruiters are paid extra (about $450 per month) to do the job they do. You should NEVER be affraid to call him/her on their cell phones. That is why the have cell phones, so they can be reached when they are out of the office. Remember, they already have a career, so they may not always call you with the good news right away. You have to stay on them... its your career, not theirs. Same thing for when you are in the Navy, trust me!