• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine vs Navy EA-6B

GoLSU94

Don't take the Bonus.
Don't rush out to sea Brett . You aren't missing anything. Except day traps. :)
By the way I don't think I ever actually saw your G.E.D. Scam of the century.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't rush out to sea Brett . You aren't missing anything. Except day traps. :)
By the way I don't think I ever actually saw your G.E.D. Scam of the century.

Come on, I had it proudly displayed above my desk in the DIVO spaces. Surely you saw it one of the many times you hijacked my unattended email account. ;)

Brett

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
What do my 3 glorious days underway have to do with anything? :D I wear that as a badge of honor, BTW - just like my GED. ;)

Brett

Don't listen to all the haters out there Brett. They are all just jealous. I proudly have 0 days on my counter. Ill have close to 10 years in before they get any sea time out of me! :D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't listen to all the haters out there Brett. They are all just jealous. I proudly have 0 days on my counter. Ill have close to 10 years in before they get any sea time out of me! :D

I knew a 28 year AVCM in VP-45 who had zero days as well. Lots of those VP aircrew NECs get locked into a cycle of sea duty rotations through VP squadrons and do little else.

Brett