• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MAY 2023 SUPPLY BOARD

PennyZ

Hello, everyone. I submitted my package to Mr. Celestin on Apr 6th for May board, but haven't gotten any response yet. I am not sure if I would be at this board or not. Should I wait or keep emailing or calling Mr. Celestin? Please advise. Thanks.

Seawarriors0115

My recruiter told me that supply board for OCS in May has been moved to July or August. Does anyone know what the new date is? Is that the one on Aug 4? Thank you

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter told me that supply board for OCS in May has been moved to July or August. Does anyone know what the new date is? Is that the one on Aug 4? Thank you
It is rare for a board to get pushed so soon from starting, given the numbers they need it would be surprising for them to push or cancel the board.

The boards are scheduled to start on a Monday, the board after this per the schedule is supposed to start on Sept 11, 2023