• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Me-262

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
76 may just be the worst expressway on the face of the earth. It's no wonder the designer killed himself...

Pags

N/A
pilot
76 may just be the worst expressway on the face of the earth. It's no wonder the designer killed himself...

A lot of the "highways" in the Philly area pre-date the current concept of a super highway. Only in the past few years has 309 been upgraded to have actual merge lanes from the on ramps. Before that, the on ramp just intersected with the highway with a stop sign.

RyanF

unimportant
Pags: Thanks for the 309 tip! Worked great today. Saved about 15-20 min off my drive up to Dtown.

I hear you! I'm glad I only have to up a couple of exits on my commute home from work.

Yardstick

Is The Bottle Ready?!
pilot
2nd that. no matter what time of day there always seems to be traffic on it. i've never seen anything like it