• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

military aviation path

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Come on, Flash. That exact scenario happened with officers in YOUR squadron! :D

Brett

Yeah, but that was the exception to the rule and it was two/three officers fooling around with each other, not people on the outside. Only two or three instances in my previous squadron, out of the 120-150 officers that passed through there when I was in it.

It did make work a little more interesting a few times. That was in addition to one of the O's getting engaged to former E-5 (the ring showed up about a week after she got out....:D ).

Still, it was a rare occurence in my experience. Quit trying to scare the new guys.....;)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Flash said:
Yeah, but that was the exception to the rule and it was two/three officers fooling around with each other, not people on the outside. Only two or three instances in my previous squadron, out of the 120-150 officers that passed through there when I was in it.

It did make work a little more interesting a few times. That was in addition to one of the O's getting engaged to former E-5 (the ring showed up about a week after she got out....:D ).

Still, it was a rare occurence in my experience. Quit trying to scare the new guys.....;)
That's pretty shady. Did the guy get a lot of grief for that? "Really, Sir, we had been admiring each other from afar all this time..."

Brett

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
That's pretty shady. Did the guy get a lot of grief for that? "Really, Sir, we had been admiring each other from afar all this time..."

Brett

It was right when we were shutting down and she was already out.....no one seemed to really care :confused: .