• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Milosevic found dead in cell

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Karma would be his neck in a noose . . . unfortunately he cheated that.

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
According to one of the articles, Milosevic had apparently requested to be transfered to Moscow for medical treatment, and had that request denied. It may very well have been natural causes.

Though I'm still going to Hallmark to pick up a few "Congratulations" cards to mail to Langley...

Country Boy

Proud Father
ghost119 said:
I'm putting my money on the doctor or one of his staff poisoning him with something that slowly deteriorates the brain. The speech differences in the previous couple days and the hearing problems do kind of point to it.
Are you fvcking serious?

Cate

Pretty much invincible
ghost119 said:
I'm putting my money on the doctor or one of his staff poisoning him with something that slowly deteriorates the brain. The speech differences in the previous couple days and the hearing problems do kind of point to it.
That's it. Cone of Silence.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cate said:
That's it. Cone of Silence.
Can we do this to him?

stella_cone2-thumb.jpg

Maybe this:

dog_muzzle_on2.jpg

Brett

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
ghost119 said:
I'll cut back some, just for you Brett. :)

How about 1 post a day...with some thought behind it.

Seriously.

This is....
umpire.jpg
Strike 2 !!

BigRed389

None
Ghost
Join date Sep 2005, 435 posts.

By comparison:
Cate
Join date May 2004, 491 posts.

Shnugg
Join date Jan 2003, 758 posts.

Maybe he's trying to catch up to Fly Navy's post count...good for a guy to have goals in life...

East

东部
Contributor
Milosevic changed to a different medicine treat last Friday...
Doctors from the Netherlands and Kosovo revealed yesterday natural causes, though. He also insisted last Friday to have a medical treatment in Moscow, however denied by the International court, we do have a time schedule at the squadron to fly him everywhere in the world...