• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Milosevic found dead in cell

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
mules83 said:
Yeah, Ghost might of said something a little out of line, but......

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/03/13/milosovic/index.html
Yup, it's all a big conspiracy. Milosovic was poisoned, the CIA was really behind 9/11, Elvis is still alive and the U.S. just invaded Iraq for the oil.

Besides claiming he was being poisoned, Milosovic also claimed all the charges against him were lies. The mass graves (which I personally saw) did not exist and the genocide never happened. That CNN printed that crap shows how far they will go to create news instead of just reporting it.

There are plenty of conspiracy theory websites where Ghost can post this type of crap.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Just to let you know HAL, the link i posted isnt the same story that was there this morning. Probably part of the conspiracy ;)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
mules83 said:
Just to let you know HAL, the link i posted isnt the same story that was there this morning. Probably part of the conspiracy ;)
Shhhh...I can't talk about this right now....the black helicopters are back.....

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
PropStop said:
Man, this couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

I've wanted to give you rep like 3 times today. It'll come, I promise, you've had me laughing.