• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Miramar Air Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaznups

Cool will do thanx! I don't think I'm gonna listen to the distance perception of my suite mates any longer!!!

Gosh 5 miles is a nice walk... It doesn't have to be a drive... geez
That's one difference I have notice about the West Coast...

Jaz

There are two kinds of people that amaze me -- those that know absolutely everything and those that know absolutely nothing.

boobytrapper

I went today and it was really good. I'm gonna try and go back for the night show tommorow if I can get someone to drive down with me.

JayManC

hey you might want to get up with jaznups...shes been looking for someone to share the 5 mile pilgrimmage with. evidently shes not great with long rides alone and well you know the rest.

<insert something witty here:>

boobytrapper

Also... there was a bit of extra excitment at today's show.

The Golden Knights jumped at only 2000ft agl today because of the visibility. One of them could not get his chute open and had to pop his reserve. It probably wouldn't have been noticeable if they jumped at their normal altitude, but it looked pretty gnarly that close to the ground.

jaznups

Hey I resent the sarcasm...

I have only been in this town for little under a month! But I went yesterday and had a BLAST! Yea I figured out the whole bus situtation b/c beyond contrary belief walking is a BAD idea. I will leave it at that! Hmm I personally liked the heritage salute because you can see how far we've come in the last 50 years. But if anyone is deciding GO!!! I was shocked to see SEABEES! Not flying, of course, but just there... i could go on an on but I won't...

jaz

There are two kinds of people that amaze me -- those that know absolutely everything and those that know absolutely nothing.

aslam

I was there on Sunday. Yes, it was really spectacular. I got some cool pics. Once I get them off my camera and uploaded I will post a link in case anyone else wants to see. I especially liked all the military aircraft on display, and that whole marine infiltration demo was cool with all the ground support, helo's and airplanes.

ASLAM

Status
Not open for further replies.