• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mishap in Key West

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
batman527 said:
I don't see "M" anywhere in VFA-125". I don't think it's there. Maybe I'm wrong. I may also be a smart ass. :icon_smil
I was refering to the POV mishap stats in the linked PP slides.

Brett

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Schnugg said:
No reason to lock or delete...everything here from start to finish came from news reports on Feb 6th and later.

Now if I posted stuff from navy message traffic or names not yet released, that would be bad and eligible for a wrist slap.
I disagree.

Feddoc said:
One of the local Flight Surgeons informed me that VFA-125 had a misahp in Key West today

I sure hope it is a rumor....

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Question is now where did Feddoc get his info? True rumor...or I saw/heard something on the news...

Feddoc?

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
From one of the flight surgeons. I normally see the flight surgeon from 125. The replacement FS told me LT X was in Key West and that they had a mishap; LT X was in Key West as part of the board.....and had asked him (the FS I was seeing) to take patients for the day.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
feddoc said:
From one of the flight surgeons. I normally see the flight surgeon from 125. The replacement FS told me LT X was in Key West and that they had a mishap; LT X was in Key West as part of the board.....and had asked him (the FS I was seeing) to take patients for the day.
I think Steve may be on to something.

Brett

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Gotcha. Thanks.

I looked at the dates on the posts and the ones with news clips were also Feb 6th...so I assumed... Which if you spell makes an @ss out of U and me...

Shave my head and send me on cruise...no wait that's better than where I am.

Okay hold on I've got some BBQing to do...

crow.gif

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
batman527 said:
I don't see "M" anywhere in VFA-125". I don't think it's there. Maybe I'm wrong. I may also be a smart ass. :icon_smil

Marines are attached to VFA-125, its a rag and as such has all types including exchange pilots. Not saying that it was a marine that went down, I dont know.

Schnugg said:
No reason to lock or delete...everything here from start to finish came from news reports on Feb 6th and later.

Now if I posted stuff from navy message traffic or names not yet released, that would be bad and eligible for a wrist slap.

I'll take that hit- my post has been edited, I'll read the forum rules now.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
raptor10 said:
Marines are attached to VFA-125, its a rag and as such has all types including exchange pilots. Not saying that it was a marine that went down, I dont know.

Add to that, LtCol Baker, USMC is XO of VFA-125. From an accident standpoint, it makes no difference whether USMC or USN. We are on the same team, and a loss in one is a loss in another. The pain is no different.:icon_rage