• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Missing the old “Early Bird” . . . . What’s a good news source these days?

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
If I were a regular Joe, I'd rather be living in Russia than Ukraine right now. The people of St. Petersberg, for example, don't face life-threatening military action on a daily basis.
I guess...if you're looking at that conflict from purely a preservation of self perspective. Don't people fight for things greater than this?

You would've been a shitty general for the Americans during the Revolutionary War. 🙂

Notanaviator

Contributor
If I were a regular Joe, I'd rather be living in Russia than Ukraine right now. The people of St. Petersberg, for example, don't face life-threatening military action on a daily basis.

Timely.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
I’m glad I live in America. I am not sure what kind of point you’re trying to make- safety at the expense of freedom is ok with you? Fuck Russia, and fuck communism.