• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Naps.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wow, a 2.0 cutoff. They're really setting the bar high there at the Academy.

Brett

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Wow, a 2.0 cutoff. They're really setting the bar high there at the Academy.

Brett

I went to an academic board for my GPA my first semester at USNA. They said there were roughly 200 people of my 1200 person class that went to the board for having below a 2.0. My roomate second semester had a 2.6 and he was ranked three hundred something out of 1200. GPA's at NAPS/USNA and "normal" schools are completely different things. I went from below a 2.0 at USNA to a 3.89 with 23 credit hours in my first semester in a civilian school.

If you're interested apply. It can't hurt. My roomie at NAPS had a 910 SAT and graduated NAPS at the top of our class because he worked his ass off. Roll the dice.

Ben_Dover

Birdman-
An even better option than ROTC is BDCP (IMHO). Be sure to check that one out before settling on any one option. There's plenty of info on here about it.

AVDAD

There's no dumba$$ vaccine

You actually went and got that tattoo??? How many people told you that was a dumb@ss idea? Some people's kids... :)

As Jimmy Buffett said, "A permanent reminder of a temporary feeling".

Avdad
Pround USNA Parent

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
As Jimmy Buffett said, "A permanent reminder of a temporary feeling".

Avdad
Pround USNA Parent

Welcome to the forums and don't fear, I have faith in the USNA. They won't let Harvey come and spread his communist ways. ;)