• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

National OPO Blog

Surf

pilot
Looks like several March Pro-Rec's got their FINSEL's for an AUG10 convene date. Do they go out sequentially by class date?

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Results are out and YOU ARE THE FATHER
That's what I get for using a candy bar wrapper...

4fc8be4a5b0b7fd243405d548df3e8b7e1aa5772_full.jpg

National OPO

All - the 20Jul class is full (all 100 slots filled) - all FINSELs for that class have been issued. We are about 3/4 way through filling the 10Aug class and have started issuing the FINSELs for the 31Aug class. Yes, we do go in sequential order in filling the classes. We also pay paticular attention to age critical applicants and those that have been waiting the longest to ship (first in - first out). So if you were selected at a board last fall (Oct-Dec timeframe), and havent been informed of an upcoming OCS ship date through your recruiter, feel free to send me a conversation message and will try and provide some info. For those of your selected this past spring (Jan-Apr), we will get to you soon, but need to "clear the bench" of folks that have been waiting a while longer to ship. Please be patient. We do expect all present prior-selects (across all designators - not just Pilot and NFO) to ship between now and Dec14.

Mozart

@OPO, thank you very much. Any idea on a timeline of when FinSel will be issued for April selctees with no age waivers? I understand you are working as fast as you can and you probably don't like to speculate. Are we looking at getting letters out this month, next, Aug? Even for the late Dec 14 class.

Connie

There has been some conflicting information regarding when the results of the April IDC board will be released. I was curious if you had any new insight. Thanks for any information!

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
There has been some conflicting information regarding when the results of the April IDC board will be released. I was curious if you had any new insight. Thanks for any information!
Pretty sure NOPO was saying June 18 anticipated

National OPO

All - yes, we are still expecting/hoping to get the results from the most recent AC IDC board from the community and releasing those selection results to the field NLT 18Jun.

National OPO

Also - as hinted to consistently, NRC will be conducting the "next" SWO board first thing next week (week of 09Jun) with results expected out to the field by the end of next week. As I have stated before, our Pilot/NFO and SWO boards are rolling boards and are conducted every 90-120 days if not sooner. Since we had sufficient application volume, we are going to go ahead and hold the next SWO board first thing next week. The next Pilot/NFO board is still a ways off = 90-120 days since the last board, which was held on 07May14.

Mozart

any news on where you are in placing pilot/NFO pro rec Y from the may boards into OCS dates? Have THOSE letters started going out?

thank you as always.