• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy 31, USAFA 20.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was given 4 free tickets to the sold out Navy - Air Force game today in Annapolis. Also given four passes to the Captain's pre-game BBQ Tailgate Party overlooking the endzone. Nice freebie...wow...
clap.gif

In a great game, Navy beat Air Force 31-20 before the largest crowd the Navy Marine Corps Memorial Stadium had ever seen...about 38,000. It was Navy's fifth win in a row over USAFA. What a game.
smokin.gif

During the first half of the game they made an announcement for everyone who bought a game program to look inside the cover. If you found a surprise signature...you won $100 gift certificate.
thinking.gif

CIMG0001.jpg

WINNER!!!!
CIMG0002-1.jpg

Shahweet!!!!

Nice fly by before the game was 4 F/A-18F's from VFA-213...The Slack Loins...errr rather the Black Lions.

Once a sister squadron...always a sister squadron.:)

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Great. Thanks for sharing that. I had a chance to buy a pair of tickets, $128.00 each, alas, declined. :eek: Great day for the game.:D

Go Navy, Beat Army.

Command in Chief Trophy, one more time!

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, there was a large crowd out at New York Nick's on Palafox in support of the game. It was a close one but, of course, Navy won.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Spent my afternoon--much to my boss' chagrin--watching the game, drinking beer, and NOT answering my f-ing cell phone. Great game to watch, and I saw no reason to stop drinking after it concluded. My wife is still cursing my singing voice during 'Blue and Gold'. **hic!**

Edit: Schnugg, I'm jealous. Having E&E'd my way into the Army/Navy Captain's tailgater my plebe year, I know what I was missing, sitting in my house in NC. $100 on top of that is just plain being mean to the rest of us little people.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I went a couple years back at Fed Ex field..... we got hoovered by 4 s-3s on the flyby. Go 'noles!!

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
And Purdue handed Notre Dame it's fifth loss of the season - unheard of - maybe just maybe MID's will beat ND this year, finally? 11/3 at South Bend.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
And Purdue handed Notre Dame it's fifth loss of the season - unheard of - maybe just maybe MID's will beat ND this year, finally? 11/3 at South Bend.

ND has what, a 43 year winning streak against the mids. It would be great for the mids to beat them. Unfortunetly, even when bad, the athletic talent is usually enough to beat the mids. Good job Navy on the win today :icon_smil

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Someone with wings want to take it? It just wouldn't seem right to me if I did it.

phrogpilot73

Schnugg, nice score of the tickets - great game for it! Weather was awesome! Spent the day drinking beer as well, that is until it was time to go in for the game. Amazing, I didn't spent $128/ticket. I have season tickets - so I was there, didn't score the $100 though, congrats...