• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy 31, USAFA 20.

NUFO06

None
The analyst are predicting that Navy wont have a chance to win a game untill the Navy Game. I

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
And Purdue handed Notre Dame it's fifth loss of the season - unheard of - maybe just maybe MID's will beat ND this year, finally? 11/3 at South Bend.

Efff the Irish. My alma mater has just made ND history! Navy better cash in this year!

F*ck the Irish!

Boilers 33, ND 19

NUFO06

None
The analyst are predicting that the Irish wont have a chance to win a game untill the Navy Game. I thought Navy could do it at the beginning of the season. But if ND goes into the game winless, i dont think the Mids have a chance.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The analyst are predicting that the Irish wont have a chance to win a game untill the Navy Game. I thought Navy could do it at the beginning of the season. But if ND goes into the game winless, i dont think the Mids have a chance.

I say Navy can take 'em!
...And in other news, my Illini upset Penn State. Woo hoo!

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
I didn't really think we'd take AF, but I was pleasantly surprised. I just wish Navy had one of the teams from the last few years instead of this year's for the Notre Dame game.

VFA-203 Forever

So You Like To Put fishsticks in your mouth?

UCLA is a toss-up for the Irish, It's at UCLA so I gotta say the Bruins. BC is gonna give them a beatdown. Matt Ryan is the shit. USC is a LOLfest. No answer needed there. There you have 0-8. I do think ND has enough to beat the Mid's but damn would it be nice to see the drought end and Charlie's face at 0-9 :eek:

Great weekend overall:

- USF (One of my favorite underdog teams) whooping up on the Dyanmic Duo and the Mountaineers
- My Bulldogs handing it to Ole Miss 45-17
- My Noles Putting the Tide away 21-14 (After UGA/FSU beat them, The Tide Nation has finally shut up and realized Nick Saban is the most overrated coach in the history of college football)
- AND #1.......*drumroll*...Florida goes down. WARRR EAGLE >>>> The Swamp.

A little tidbit of Info, Everytime UF loses, A SNA gets his wings. ;)

MataMorosCreo

pilot
I didn't really think we'd take AF, but I was pleasantly surprised. I just wish Navy had one of the teams from the last few years instead of this year's for the Notre Dame game.

Totally agree. If we had Polanco or Owens running the option, we would probably come out of the ND game with a "W" That being said, it was a great win for Navy. Next up: Pitt on ESPN

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Schnugg, nice score of the tickets - great game for it! Weather was awesome! Spent the day drinking beer as well, that is until it was time to go in for the game. Amazing, I didn't spent $128/ticket. I have season tickets - so I was there, didn't score the $100 though, congrats...

It was 4 tix at $32 each....cha-ching....plus the Capt's BBQ 4 at $30...cha-ching. :eek:

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
ND can looks on the bright side, they could probably beat my beloved San Diego Chargers :icon_rage:(

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
For you USNA guys...I wouldn't worry about ND at all, they've proven to be quite the terrible team this year (as I'm sure you've all noticed)...this might finally be the year you guys pull out a win! :tongue2_1

Go Navy.