• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy CDR's deceased wife's rings stolen at hospital after auto accident

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
The Wife of a Navy Reserve Commander from my former unit was in an auto accident and was taken to the hospital where she passed away. After the funeral when her personal property was returned to him he noticed her personally designed wedding rings were missing. After not getting a response from the hospital system social worker, and the hospital president he ended up going public and the Atlanta police did an investigation and arrested the social worker from the hospital as the thief who stole the rings. The rings were found at a local pawn shop and were returned yesterday by the Atlanta police.

At the link below they has an article with video.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...n=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
The Wife of a Navy Reserve Commander from my former unit was killed in an auto accident was in an auto accident and was taken to the hospital where she passed away. After the funeral when her personal property was returned to him he noticed her personally designed wedding rings were missing. After not getting a response from the hospital system social worker, and the hospital president he ended up going public and the Atlanta police did an investigation and arrested the social worker from the hospital as the thief who stole the rings. The rings were found at a local pawn shop and were returned yesterday by the Atlanta police.

At the link below they has an article with video.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...n=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

UN-freakin-believable. A SOCIAL WORKER?? Isn't she the one who is supposed to support and help the family/bereaved?? She fvcking stole her property AFTER she passed away?? I'm losing faith in humanity reading this kind of crap in the news. She needs to go to jail.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
UN-freakin-believable. A SOCIAL WORKER?? Isn't she the one who is supposed to support and help the family/bereaved?? She fvcking stole her property AFTER she passed away?? I'm losing faith in humanity reading this kind of crap in the news. She needs to go to jail.

16276114.jpg

The Alleged Thief.