• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy FAC IA?

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
I did not think it was a stab at NFO's at all, it was about the particulars of the job which should not be further delved into........;)

Got it!! I thought you thought I wasn't being fo friendly enough. Really I don't know anything other then what I posted.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Got it!! I thought you thought I wasn't being fo friendly enough. Really I don't know anything other then what I posted.

You stick monkey's are a little spring-loaded after the little lovers tiff in the other thread.........Don't you know I love you guys? :D

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
You totally missed what he was saying, but no matter. If you needed to know, you'd know. If not, don't worry about it.

....and that's the way it needs to stay. "Move along, there's nothing here..."

I didn't miss his point after he clairifed what he was talking about. That is why my post that you quoted says "Got it". As far as moving along, well I just find that funny. Since I was the one who brought the job up.