• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy Officer Q & A

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Man, I wish there was a place where a bunch of Navy Officers, Student aviators and fleet aviators could answer questions for newbies... especially questions like "what percent get jets?"

That place would be SWEET!

Lobster

Man, I wish there was a place where a bunch of Navy Officers, Student aviators and fleet aviators could answer questions for newbies... especially questions like "what percent get jets?"

That place would be SWEET!

Oh man that's so true, could be the coolest place ever, way cooler than facebook or myspace, someone should get that going. :p

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
back in my day, we didnt have such tools on facebook. i actually had to search the internets to find my knowledges on web forums. times were tough, but people were tough then too.

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
Damn...actual answers from real live navy officers...I wish we had something like that here.

Imagine such a place....ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.........:sleep_125

You're hinting at something, I just can't.....can't seem to put my finger on it.

Ventilee

pilot
Contributor
In all honesty, AW is the best; better than I could dream up.

Agreed, I have found so much useful information here I can't come up with the words to describe it.

Hopefully someday I'll be able to give back as much information as I've gotten.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
back in my day, we didnt have such tools on facebook. i actually had to search the internets to find my knowledges on web forums. times were tough, but people were tough then too.

Times were tougher in MY internet days than your internet days.

MY internets has a bigger dick than YOUR internets.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Damn...actual answers from real live navy officers...I wish we had something like that here.

Imagine such a place....

RIGHT! Why didn't we (ahem, Steve and John) think of that??? What good are we they we never considered doing that and what about Marine officers, too? They're part of Naval Aviation and many wondering souls want to know which is better suited for them, or what commissioning path or what it's like for a woman. Gee, we could even have some token Air Force guys to handle questions related to Big Blue. And some Army aviators....but MySPace and Facbook is probably already thinking about all that and making it happen.

Yank

Ya, but I bet on Myspace and Facebook you miss out on all the fun posts skewering those who fail at search. Yes?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
RIGHT! Why didn't we (ahem, Steve and John) think of that??? What good are we they we never considered doing that and what about Marine officers, too? They're part of Naval Aviation and many wondering souls want to know which is better suited for them, or what commissioning path or what it's like for a woman. Gee, we could even have some token Air Force guys to handle questions related to Big Blue. And some Army aviators....but MySPace and Facbook is probably already thinking about all that and making it happen.

probably. it's best to not even try to match their capabilities, at this point. would just be throwing good lines of code after bad.

do you think people can use a search function on myspace better than they can on AW?