• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Navy uniforms

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They are a special order item from NEX. You have to call their customer service line. They take FOREVER to show up. They are EXPENSIVE. Better check if your command is going to allow you to wear them (not all do) and see if they'll still be authorized for wear after Task Force Uniform's changes kick in.

I actually bought them, they only recently started to make them again in hte past 4 years. The greens without the jacket were really popular in my first squadron, they were something different than the same old khakis. Al you had to do is buy a Marine pair of pants and hat, you had everything else. No one really bothered with my second squadron, Tacair doesn't really do khakis, my squadron did not even wear them for SDO, so it wasn't an issue. I wore the full outfit once and it garnered a lot of curiosity, nothing much else. I plan on wearing them the last day they are authorized, might as well get some wear out of them.....

I have heard the occasional rumor that one of the ideas put forth about officer uniforms was dress khakis instead of summer whites, anyone else hear anything?