• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ned (Check Six) In Pensacola and Orange Beach

WVUBetaHornet

Sweep the leg..
Check Six (Ned) has already verified his credentials to the satisfaction of the Mods after a previous poser incident (IIRC it was Skeeterman)...

Yeah I read that thread awhile back, I have no doubts about Ned..
just hoping others don't make a habit out of calling other individuals out.

Check Six

Very simple answer, bloody Apple did a deal with AT & T and the only way you can get an iphone and have it work is to have an account with said AT & T. So I used one of my editors addresses in San Diego, bought the phone, paid a deposit and pay the bills on my cc automatically.

The reason for the 949 number is that the Newport Beach AT & T store was the closest to the Westin hotel I was staying at :) :)

Ned

millerjd

Stayin' alive
Very simple answer, bloody Apple did a deal with AT & T and the only way you can get an iphone and have it work is to have an account with said AT & T.

AT&T was the only company willing to give Apple a kickback on every iPhone sale

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Tell me this Flathatter thing isn't going to start a witch hunt..

Not at all. I figured it would be apparent given that my profile says Newport. It is my area code. I just could not fathom why he would be here as there is not a lot of aviation going on over here. If anything, the witch hunt was on me just now for a very innocent comment. Which he answered.