• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

needsomeanswers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integer

Banned
To recap: (don't take this personally)

1.) The concensus said that enlisted/officer relationships were illegal. You suggested they break Navy law and hide it. Only LATER did anybody even suggest that pre-existing relations might be legal. Therefore, you purposefully suggested that Navy regulations be flushed down the toilet. End of story.

2.) If you knew it was legal, like you say in your next post, then you wouldn't have said to be descreet, then, would you've? Therefore, you did NOT know that pre-existing relations might be an exception, which is why you said cheat the rules. Or, do you cheat the rules even when you are completely within rules? That would be a dangerous site to see... Either way, end of story.

If you cannot take valid criticism, you should not be in my future Navy. Yeah, I might be confident, but I hate flawed reasoning.

manny7_99

ok

UInavy said:
I hate shellfish. Not really all shellfish, that was a terrible thing to say. I just hate the one that taste you know, all fishy and stuff. The fried ones are good. Yep, I'd eat anything fried.

By the way, where's this "future Navy" at? I'd like to sign up. "What do you do for a living?" "I'm in the future Navy." Great resume builder.

Anyway guys, lighten up. Either lighten up or remind each other by PM why each one shouldn't be in the other's Navy. It was entertaining for a little bit, but I'm really afraid a logic diagram is going to break out on here somewhere, and that's something nobody wants. Have a fine Navy day.

Your post cracked me up UINavy! HAHA!

Integer, I don't wanna be part of your "future imaginary Navy", let's leave it at that. Congratulations on your reasoning too, I pre-bow down.

~Manny
pre-not a part of Integer's "future navy" (I don't think it'll ever exist,thank God)

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
You guys are forgeting the two major rules all of us should live by
1. Don't be gay
2. If the Navy wanted you to have a spouse they would've issued you one.
HAVE A SALTY NAVY DAY!

towbubba

boot 46 pilot
Integer said:
To recap: (don't take this personally)

1.) The concensus said that enlisted/officer relationships were illegal. You suggested they break Navy law and hide it. Only LATER did anybody even suggest that pre-existing relations might be legal. Therefore, you purposefully suggested that Navy regulations be flushed down the toilet. End of story.

2.) If you knew it was legal, like you say in your next post, then you wouldn't have said to be descreet, then, would you've? Therefore, you did NOT know that pre-existing relations might be an exception, which is why you said cheat the rules. Or, do you cheat the rules even when you are completely within rules? That would be a dangerous site to see... Either way, end of story.

If you cannot take valid criticism, you should not be in my future Navy. Yeah, I might be confident, but I hate flawed reasoning.
So it's true what my math teacher always told me: Integers can be negative too. :icon_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.