• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nellis AFB "Petting Zoo"

B

Blutonski816

Schnugg said:
Are you that kid from "That 70's Show" ???

that70'sshow.jpg
cast_hd_fez2.jpg

Second from the right? Fez?

LOL, my old man was in his 20s during the 1970s and I've actually seen pics of him where he really does look like Fez... so I am more like the spawn of Fez...:D

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Blutonski..you're okay...It's real good to have a sense of humor.

"Spawn of Fez" it is.

And yes, the white strip is neutral lateral stick. No guessing if it's in the center...just line it up and push it forward to start recovery from most OCF.

B

Blutonski816

Schnugg said:
Blutonski..you're okay...It's real good to have a sense of humor.

"Spawn of Fez" it is.

Thanks, Schnugg. I can't stand not to laugh; humor is how I put up with the rest of the world's bullsh!t...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Blutonski816 said:
....I can't stand not to laugh; humor is how I put up with the rest of the world's bullsh!t...
Amen, ... I hear you .... laughter is the best medicine.

..... A4s blowing you a kiss ....

Smile ... and the world smiles with you ...... :)

Lawman

None
Brett327 said:
Yeah, been there, done that. The Navy/USAF operate more interesting "operational" petting zoos in certain places. For the record, the Red Flag IMAX is a SUPER GAY Air Force masturbatory frenzy, and absolutely nothing like the real event.

Brett

Saw the movie with my dad (Air Force Combat Medic-Ret) and an old friend of his (AWACS scope monkey). When they showed the scene supposed to be on the AWACS with the pretty digital CGI graphics this guy laughed so hard everybody in the IMAX theatre looked back at him. Apparently a little off.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Lawman said:
Saw the movie with my dad (Air Force Combat Medic-Ret) and an old friend of his (AWACS scope monkey). When they showed the scene supposed to be on the AWACS with the pretty digital CGI graphics this guy laughed so hard everybody in the IMAX theatre looked back at him. Apparently a little off.
The funniest part of that scene was that the controller had a calm, soothing voice. :D

Brett