• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Newbie With Question About Flight School

TheMattAttack

Hey everyone,

Obviously I'm very far from this point. But at what point in flight school do you determine if you're going to go fixed wing or chopper? Just curious. Thanks.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Summers suck, but other then that its nice. Seems to be more buildings going up all the time, but still has a some un/underdeveloped areas.

TheMattAttack

hahaha. I still have a LONG ways to go before I reach that point. I'm sure I'd cry. San Diego is the best. As I recall, there wasn't really much of anything out in Corpus. Luckily we got outta there.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Indeed... but going from pensacola to corpus might make you happier. Could be worse... could be in Enid right?

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
zippy said:
Indeed... but going from pensacola to corpus might make you happier. Could be worse... could be in Enid right?

Oh yeah. Try going from Corpus to Milton, thats a kick in the nuts.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
gregsivers said:
Oh yeah. Try going from Corpus to Milton, thats a kick in the nuts.

If Corpus to Milton is a kick in the nuts, Hawaii to Milton is a full blown hernia.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
TheMattAttack said:
Hey everyone,

Obviously I'm very far from this point. But at what point in flight school do you determine if you're going to go fixed wing or chopper? Just curious. Thanks.

I'll take choppers...
Leprechaun%20chopper.jpg

Green for St. Patrick's Day...