• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

    Go here:

    Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS NFA Regulations Revoked! SBR and Suppressors for all my friends.

ChuckMK23

Your Average GS - Back From Furlough!
pilot
You read that right. @Gatordev is in heaven.

You can purchase a Short Barrelled Rifle or a Suppressor over the counter no differently than any other normal forearm, subject to state regulations of course.

And you can take an existing rifle with a 16" + barrel and slap on a short Barrelled upper receiver all. Day. Long.

Amazing. I never thought I'd see this.
 
You read that right. @Gatordev is in heaven.

whatever-shrug.gif


For the record I haven't bought a firearm in over a year.

subject to state regulations of course.

This is still a pretty big one. The ATF in their FAQ is basically saying, "We don't know what to tell you about that...other than you still can't have them in states that ban them."

This was great news, no doubt. I just wonder what happens 2-3 years from now with a different Congress and different Executive Office.
 
whatever-shrug.gif


For the record I haven't bought a firearm in over a year.



This is still a pretty big one. The ATF in their FAQ is basically saying, "We don't know what to tell you about that...other than you still can't have them in states that ban them."

This was great news, no doubt. I just wonder what happens 2-3 years from now with a different Congress and different Executive Office.
Being a resident of the Commonwealth of KY - I do look forward to picking up a MK18 upper!
 
Dropping the tax to $0 effectively killed it, fair enough. Now to get these greedy jerks off their $1k pricepoint for a 5.56 can.
 
Back
Top