• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO QUESTION!

Good Evening!

So with the age changes to the NFO program(Currently 27), I've decided to go back to my original plan and apply for OCS. However, Im at a small command with no NFO s to go to for advice. Ill be taking my ASTB in July and I finish my BA next week. My main question is for the medical screening do I just go to my local medical and try to schedule an aviation screening with a flight surgeon? This would be a positive starting point for me!

Thanks!

-LS2

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good Evening!

So with the age changes to the NFO program(Currently 27), I've decided to go back to my original plan and apply for OCS. However, Im at a small command with no NFO s to go to for advice. Ill be taking my ASTB in July and I finish my BA next week. My main question is for the medical screening do I just go to my local medical and try to schedule an aviation screening with a flight surgeon? This would be a positive starting point for me!

Thanks!

-LS2

You schedule a commissioning physical. You don't do an aviation/NAMI physical until OCS.

There's a section around AWs which break down what you need to do to complete a physical.