• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO VT Classroom Training

TransvestFO

Seven years of college, down the drain.
Right, 10% of your grade. But I sat on just as many PRB's for studs failing tests as I did for those pinking flights. Pink is pink, whether you earn it at Griffith or in the wilds over Southern Alabama.

I, personnally, was a big believer in the foot stomp. There is so much info to pass and the point of my class was to generally get you through the test. As an NFO, you have time to learn the important stuff. My biggest recommendation is to LISTEN to what the instructor is telling you. Pay friggin attention in class. I got to where I could almost tell who was going to have trouble on a test by there attitude in class.

I do agree that a pass is a pass. Generally, I wouldn't sweat the grades, as long as they are 80 or above. I taught flight prep, FLIP and VNAV. Please feel free to shoot me any questions (but I recommend if you have any confusion about anything, don't be a chicken shi'ite, go down and find an instructor, he or she would be happy to spend the time to explain it) and I would be more than happy to try and remember something useful for you.