• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

North Korea ready for war

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
HEY!! North Korea?? Chump change ... :)

If Madame Clinton can't beat down another chain-smoking commie goon while gnawing off her ropes, inching toward the sniper's keep, overpowering the jackbooted sentries and mowing down the terrorist hordes .... *gasp* ... *gasp* ... *pant*... *wheeze* ....

.... we could always bring her not-so-immediate predecessor out of retirement to finish the job SHE started ... !!!

kim_jong_il_and_madeleine_albright.jpg
_984527_bb_korea06.jpg
f

I weep for the future ....

FENIAN

Can I go home yet?
pilot
Arty Chem shells arent something to be forgotten. Especially when Seoul is within reach without even crossing the border.

Ive got no problem saying chem/bio freaks me the hell out. I cant think of any more horrible way to die.

I must admit that I failed to recognize the DPRK's arty capabilities. And although Alaska is a hair more than 50 clicks away, a 170mm SP can bring the pain.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/dprk/m-1978-170.htm

I can't imagine having clean underwear will matter in a Sarin attack...sorry Mom.