• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nose cone crushed in flight

OldNavy

The guys verbal smackdown of the female anchor reminds me of the old SNL skit with Jane Curtin and Chevy Chase. "Jane, you ignorant slut..."

Lobster

I knew it, these go around maneuvers will get out of hand, they will get out of hand and we'll be lucky to live through it...this is how it starts :eek:

...I know I stole that from the other thread...I'll come up with an original one someday :D

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The press is also headlining the Obama precautionary landing as being "investigated by federal authorities." The headlines make it sound like a law enforcement investigation. But of course it is just the NTSB. A controllability problem prompting the Capt to divert gets the NTSB and FAA's attention, especially after the Alaska MD80 went down. Even now, knowing it was a deployed slide, they have to investigate to make sure it isn't going to happen again. But no, that is all too boring and technical for the press.