• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

not quite the Blue Angels, but helo heaven

MasterBates

I think the support cable is "torsionally rigid"

Think T-34 emergency gear crank cable, but stiffin both directions.

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
Those guys were at the NAS Pensacola air show last year, they were aight, as I recall, they had a few moments where they got a little too close and had to make a noticable correction to get away from eachother. Prolly a lot easier for the crowd to notice when they are 500 ft away and going about 20 kts during most of their maneuvers. Some of the stuff was pretty cool, though.

bobbybrock

None
If memory serves me correctly these guys are actually part of the 'Army Aviatin Heritage Foundation". The Army's offical team was disbanded some time in the late Seventies. I think they were called the " Silver Eagles".
It is a pretty good recruiting tool but it isn't anything offical. The big Army is more concerned woth recruiting ground poundeers than it is pilots. That is why the offical demonstration team for the Army is the " Golden Knights".