• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Not to be a pest....

BackOrdered

Contributor
Ah, to be young again, with all the knowledge I have now, things would have been different...

247584091_c4fc1f8900_o.jpg

Want2flyNow

I said over-easy!!!!!!
First of all ... do you kiss your Mother with that mouth ??? :eek::D

Welcome aboard, Junior ... if you're only 14 and have known what you want since the tender age of 4 -- you'll probably make it, all things being equal.

There's a lot of good, current info on this site. Welcome to your new "home" ....

But first .... we have some housekeeping to do on you:

washoutyourmouthkm8.jpg
:D:D

LOL. My mom used to use liquid handsoap on me-stunk because it ran down our throat. Then when u went to rinse it out with water it bubbled. She gave this up around 7 because it didnt help.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
LOL. My mom used to use liquid handsoap on me-stunk because it ran down our throat. Then when u went to rinse it out with water it bubbled. She gave this up around 7 because it didnt help.
Don't mention that to your flight surgeon or document it in your medical record.:D

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot

I always enjoyed a nice palmolive myself.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Wow. I was always threatened, maybe had it once, but is likely repressed. Can't believe you got the dishsoap.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
I always enjoyed a nice palmolive myself.

Polmolive is disgusting. When I was a kid my parents would give me my choice of soap. One time I picked polmolive (lime scent). It may have smelled like lime, but sure didn't taste like it.

WOLFSON

My folks would just work up a lather on a bar of soap and insert into my "potty mouth". My my still says "you can"t say that" after I use such dirty words as "sucks" or "crap". I'm 25 now.

This being the Christmas season, all of this reminds my of "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie drops the lug nuts and proceeds to yell "OHHHH FUUUUDDDGGEE" in super slow-mo. Yeah, he got the bar soap too. Great scene though.