• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NPQed

strawbrrysweete

Sorry, i've been sick and my punctuation went out the window. I was in PLC and they told me as well as another candidate that we were healed we'd have to do something called a Frost call, they said when they "reactivated" our package they would decide then if we could go back to seniors. The only word I got when I left was that I could come back to training when I was healed and that my medical bills would be covered and I'd receive disability pay.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Sorry, i've been sick and my punctuation went out the window. I was in PLC and they told me as well as another candidate that we were healed we'd have to do something called a Frost call, they said when they "reactivated" our package they would decide then if we could go back to seniors. The only word I got when I left was that I could come back to training when I was healed and that my medical bills would be covered and I'd receive disability pay.

I believe yet another friend from week 6 physical therapy visits no? I hope you're healing up.

strawbrrysweete

I believe yet another friend from week 6 physical therapy visits no? I hope you're healing up.

probably, lol since that's where i spent my last few mornings.. oh the joy I had there lol. if you were there tuesday of week 6 you probably saw me a tad upset lol. It killed when they told me I had a stress fracture, i'm healing i have about 2 more weeks on crutches so i'm excited.. then i start physical therapy