• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC-185 unofficial results are in....sound off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SliderSD

Careful with the ankle man. I don't know how I am going to stretch these calves out but I gotta figure it out before I get to OCS. I just got a word from a friend who got to TBS. He said its nice so far but its cold. 40 during the day and 30 at night. Im in San Diego. Yikes.!

reapergm

Yeah TN, you are in. I would just rest it up. You dont need to improve your run time anymore. Just concentrate on keeping it at a level you can perform at. Do more cross training now. You dont want to get injures at OCS b/c you prepped up too much. Good luck and congrats again to all you 185 candidates! SO awesome!

RANGEWARDEN

WHISKEY, IM SELLING MY HOUSE BEFORE OCS-I THOUGHT ABOUT WAITING, BUT DECIDED IT WAS LIKE SAYING MAYBE I WONT GRADUATE. THERE GOOD LUCK WITH THE SELL --HOPE YOU MAKE LOTS OF $$$$$

texag02

whats up with random injuries? i got in from a run yesterday - everything was fine - walked in the house and BOOM, severe knee pain. couldnt put any weight on it. now its still a little sore, no big deal, but i'm laying off for a couple of days (maybe i'll bike or elipticize). good time to take off with all that pumpkin pie and sweet potato coming my way this week!

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
Warden,

I'd sell mine (house)before hand except for two things...1) my wife would probably not like to be evicted beforehand and 2) I've got some repairs (damn dogs)and improvements to make in the next few weeks that will help get the price we want for it...

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
I'm using the pie to raise my weight so I can do weighted chin-ups for the week following Turkey Day...Now that's thinking!!!

RANGEWARDEN

WHISKEY
YEA THAT WIFE THING -MINE GETS IN THE WAY SOMETIMES TOO. DO YOU HAVE HUNTING DOGS. I HAVE A LAB IM TAKING TO THE DUCK BLIND TOMORROW MORN. IM DOWN IN THE MS DELTA THIS WEEK VISITING MY PARENTS. BEST DUCK HUNTING IN THE COUNTRY. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT INJURY

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
WARDEN,

Yes I have a dog...Three labs...one of each color. They aren't trained for hunting, but I've been doing the blind retrieve commands with one of them...the same one that can almost hurdle my six foot cedar fence. I'm in the communist NW corner of America so I dare not shoot a living creature at the risk of upsetting the fragile earth ecosystem or at least the wack jobs who chain themselves to trees and fight for the right of the turkey.

trongod46

pilot
Here is a general question to those who did not get selected, if you don't mind what were your waivers and were you prior service? I'm putting in for 186 in June reservist Sgt, have drug and tattoo and DUI. Drug in highscool before first enlistment, ooh-rah tats and a DUI as a CPL, looks like I was a perfect Marine if you ask me.!!

RANGEWARDEN

WHISKEY
SORYY ABOUT THE LEFT COAST THING--YOIUR DOGS WOULD REALLY LOVE BEING OUT HERE WITH ME. JUST HAVN "DUCK DAYS"
KEEP RUNNN

Sins

I had some waivers signed but I am getting tired of talking about it. One was a DUI. I'm not prior service.

perotti17

My waiver that is f-ing me is an OCS waiver. I was disenrolled during the 9th week at OCS (Summer 2002) for not getting along with some of my peers. I finished the training but was canned during the outprocessing phase. The Col. recommended me to come back, but so far that has not worked. Any suggestions?

Taxman2A

War were declared.
You got kicked at the nine week boards but you still want to go back? Damn, that's pretty motivating, you would think that they would appreciate your dedication. Have you rewritten your essay to plug this point? I'm not sure what else to recommend.
Good Luck, my friend.

kaidogg

perotti
you were disenrolled during outprocessing? that must have been painful. if you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you mean by 'not getting along with your peers'?

Status
Not open for further replies.