• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 192 Board Meeting

stevo01

Wow, chill out there cowboy. I have been fighting just to serve for 3 years now. Don't gimme that. And I wasn't copping an attitude, I was just saying, this is how it is and we all waited so can you.

Don't start cursing at me, I'm not some college kid. I was respectful to you, I ask the same. Also, I don't know that you can't apply for 191, in fact, I think you can still apply in Nov. and if your packet is strong enough you will get picked up. Just do it and then worry about the details later..........

hey, did you look at the post after that? it was an appology.

well, i have been in the corp since jan of 99. i have been screwed over plenty of times, and that there, is one of the MAJOR reason i want to be an officer....i want to make a difference.

stevo01

cool, best of luck..get yourself a good set of black/green gloves that look like issue...some all black waterproof will be best..

USMC Philly

My OSO told me yesterday that they are selecting the pilot applicants a class ahead of time. So, if I want 192, I need to submit my application by November. I don't know if this is a regional thing or what.

Is this just for guys going Air or does this pre-selection process include us Ground guys as well?

thebrown88

So whats the deal with this "girls" only 192 class? My OSO told me this also, but I thought he was just trying to get me to apply for the Jan. class. When I told him that because of my current job commitment I could only make the 192 class he told me to call back in Jan. He said nothing about pre-selection. Is pre-select a common thing?

samadma

OCC-169 Grad
Pre-Selects for OCC are going to become more and more common. Therefore, for those who want to wait to submit packages two weeks prior to the last board... Don't expect selection unless you're a female. Doesn't matter if you're a Ground, Air, NFO, Lawyer. That's just the way the Marine Corps is working these days with OCC applicants.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
And in my opinion preselection is a better way to go. Gives you more time to prepare for the rigors of OCS once you know you are in.