• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

oceana airshow

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll be there to watch the early show....I live 5 mins away.

flysupertomcat

Jim told me I can buy Gaydar online
I am definitely going to be there, spectating. Tomcats have been confirmed to make their last public flying/static appearance aside from their final sunset at the end of Sept., should be an amazing show!

VFA-203 Forever

So You Like To Put fishsticks in your mouth?
I'll be there as well. Can't wait. It's worth going simply for the merchandise selection :) Should be a hell of a show.

Fetter

Yeah, can't wait to see the Tomcat one last time...my favorite by far.

Is it ironic that the F-14's last flight is on my 20th birthday this year? Oh, and Top Gun came out the year I was born. I think it's God's way of saying "I tricked you into thinking you could fly that all your life...sorry."

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Yeah, can't wait to see the Tomcat one last time...my favorite by far.

Is it ironic that the F-14's last flight is on my 20th birthday this year? Oh, and Top Gun came out the year I was born. I think it's God's way of saying "I tricked you into thinking you could fly that all your life...sorry."

Maybe you can buy one from AMARC? :icon_wink

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
We'll have a booth up and running all weekend. I'll be there Sat morning. We will be selling Tomcat and Rhino gear.

SemperApollo

I'd better bring extra $ for squadron merchandise. Nothing is cooler than walking into work with a quote on your shirt that 99.9987% of people are confused and scared by :)

Hope to meet some of you there.

MasterBates

I'll be getting in on Sun Night for a planning conference at Damn Neck.

Q's full again, looks like I get to stay in Va Beach again... So horrible.

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
There'll be a 12-plane fly-by. 4 Rhinos in lead, 4 Tomcats behind, and 4 JV Hornets behind that. I'm sure EODDave would be happy to tell you which squadron will be flying the Rhinos... :)

Super Hornet 88

Nope, all the cool kids are going to the Miramar airshow.

I can't wait for Miramar!!!!

Super Hornet demo there.
banana.gif

BTW you gonna be there selling some squadron merchandise squeeze?