• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS as an Internship

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
JZAB said:
Got word back today... The dean said NO. Her response was "I do not want to give credit for a school no matter how well it teaches leadership." I guess the real problem is that she is a liberal democrat and hates the military. Oh well it just means one more class in the fall, I will take 5 instead of 4.
I think the "real" problem is that OCS just isn't a great vehicle for an internship.

Brett

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Brett327 said:
I think the "real" problem is that OCS just isn't a great vehicle for an internship.

Brett

I know several colleges that don't take it as an internship because it is a school...

The entire point of an internship is to gain practical experience in your "field"...leadership is not a field so to speak so I don't have any problem with them not accepting it as an internship.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
JZAB said:
I guess the real problem is that she is a liberal democrat and hates the military.
Then you should have realized this was a losing battle from the very beginning. Why expend all this energy trying to get OCS approved as an internship if you already know the dean hates the military? Below in headwork.