• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS DELAYS *** IMPORTANT ***

JollyGood

Flashing Dome
pilot
Isn't the impact of the API academics on NSS fairly minimal, relative to performance in Primary at least?

Correct. API is essentially another screening process. You pass all the courses, you are good to go. No one in Primary is going to care very much about how well you did on Aero II. Also, if you obtained a pink sheet during API, numerous sources have stated it shall evaporate into the ether.

That being said, I looked at my ATJ the other day and thought whoa there is actually a section that lists my NSS coming out of API. However, that NSS is practically equivalent to half an event or less in Primary.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
API NSS isn't factored in to platform selection. Neither is your academic NSS in primary.

Until they change it and it is...right before they change it back. It's been included before, I'm sure it will again at some point.

For now I think they just need as many pilots as they can get, so it's not worth using it as a force-shaping tool.