• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Intel 05Aug24 Proboard

Jdolan24

This is my one and only chance at applying so I’m hoping for the best
Stats are as follows:

OAR: 66
UG GPA: 3.73 (International Relations & Global Security)
Grad GPA: 4.0 (MBA/Cybersecurity)
LOR: 4 (O-6,O-5,O-3, CWO)

Got a TIS waiver for 1830 so I’m really hoping it works out.

causekim

Hello!

I just applied, hopefully there is no errors in my package, as i won't have enough time to re-submit.
my stats are:
OAR: 56
UG GPA: 3.75 ish (Aeronautics)
GRAD GPA: 4.0 in intelligence operations (incomplete)
interviews: two O-6, O-4 and O-3
LOR: O-6, O-3
Waiver: N/A
Prior service: Active duty

Waiting for more people to post! Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Michael Lopez

Applying for the first time after a long road to get here. I'm barely getting through the door with my stats and I've read the gouge on high OAR and GPA being huge factors. I'm hoping a full person concept works out in my favor due to a really strong record.

OAR: 50
Cumulative UG GPA: 3.16 (homeland security)
Interviews: O6 1830, O5 1830, O6 5100
Prior service: MC1 9 years

Best of luck to all.

k_8

Hi everyone!
This will be my second time applying and my last as my time in service will make me ineligible (unless I can get an exemption to policy).
My stats are as follows:

OAR: 53
GPA: 3.5 BSET in Engineering Technology with minors in Unmanned Aerial Systems and Security Intelligence.
Interviews: 2 O-6, 3 O-5
LOR: O-4 & DDNI (retired 2 star)
Waivers: Time in Service
Prior Service: 12 years

Good luck everyone! Hopefully results will be out in a few weeks!

causekim

I am not sure why but application due date for Aug 5th has been changed.
It used to be July 8th 2024, now the updated one says June 21st 2024 which i am not sure if my application made to the aug 5th board or next board.

Last edited:

k_8

I am not sure why but application due date for Aug 5th has been changed.
It used to be July 8th 2024, now the updated one says June 21st 2024 which i am not sure if my application made to the aug 5th board or next board.
The earlier date is for fleet applications and the later date is for all general applications. Although I was able to submit mine after the early date and still have it accepted.

causekim

The earlier date is for fleet applications and the later date is for all general applications. Although I was able to submit mine after the early date and still have it accepted.
Yeah i just had a confirmation email from NCC Gordon, Mallory, I am in the board Aug 5th! Good luck everyone!

k_8

I got to see the previous board results through sharepoints, Intel proboard selection rate has been around 21%.
For the board that convened in April there were 114 applicants of which they chose 19, that's 6%. There's 149 applicants for this board. I hope the numbers go up!