• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Prep Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

korndog

Everything went well here, except the PFT run and first march up the hill. The NATO course was pretty fun. I'll PM you about that particular candidate...

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Just wanted to follow up and see how the weekend was for you that went to OCS-Prep? Later

- Quote on being selected for an OCS spot -
"If you are chosen, you will have been chosen by Men 'who have been there and done that' and have decided that they wished to have you in Their company, there is no such medal worth as much."

hobbs77

At Ft. McCoy we enjoyed a class on Land Nav, a PFT, Obsticle course, Land Nav exercise, class on boots and uts and how to dress, class on general orders and principles, and finished with a 3 mile hump. I consider it have been a valuable experience.

Semper Fi, Do or Die, Gung-ho Gung-ho Gung-ho

Citizen

My group arrived at Pendleton a little late, so we had to scratch the PFT. We did have some DIs straight from Q-town, they were very . . . educational to say the least. We field-stripped M16A2s, did some land nav, formation work, and pitched our hooches under the stars.

On Sunday we had a 5 mile hump and then took on the O course.

Fun? hardly. But it was a great experience for those that have no clue what to expect. I'm more excited than ever to take on the real challenge at OCS this summer.

PS - if the fellow that dropped his weapon is here, man do I feel bad for you.

perchul

anyone with OSO Miami here, if so what do you think we should expect on the tenth other then what little has already been told to us

topher1235

Ha ha ha, I remeber that guy at the armory. It sucked to be him. Were you from LA Citizen. I am from San Bernardino. The SI's made me laugh at times, but any ways, when are you going to OCS, summer or fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.