• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCT. 2004 OCC Who's going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trongod46

pilot
This is going to be the place for all appling for the upcoming October OCC class. So lets start posting and sharing that info around. Looking to get guys together for some real deal pt'n in Orange County California. Prior Sgt. here so the question is, who is out there and lets get serious!
Ooh-Rah

mudflap02

Took the ASTB last month, and apparently I "did just fine" on it according to my OSO. Does anybody know what sort of deadline we are looking at as far as getting packets in? Hope to see you guys there.

trongod46

pilot
yeah htat ats sucks,did you get the study guide for it off the website it will help. The oso said to me that they wont really be working on Oct. till about June or so. I hate that there are no straight answers to any of this.
I got a 466 on it which is mins or close to it. but i think im going to retest to improve, maybe,

p1nky1298

Death Dealers
I'm actually taking my ASTB on Monday 23 of February. So I'm doing my last minute studying as we speak. I've already taken my flight physical down in Key West and, according to my OSO, I passed it.

So I guess all is left is my ASTB, my PFT, and my board acceptance! (if it were only as easy as i made it sound)

I have also been told that my packet really won't be getting much attention until the summer. But I have already taken care of the background check info, as well as all the references, picture, transcripts...all of the little things.

I hate having to wait till October! What a waste. Oh well, good luck to you all.

trongod46

pilot
Well Ill be graduating from school this Thursday March 11, I cant wait. Going to be working on improvig that all important pft score.

Riffle

It's encouraging to see that you all are meeting before the pain begins. It would be an honor for me to suffer with you in October if things happen as I dream. (God willing also on the ocassional knee pain). Thank you for protecting the world from evil cowards.

That's what I'm shooting for too! I have to get an MRI done on my knees next Thursday because they tend to act up... but I'm also doing my PFT on Monday! (I guess if they act up durring my PFT at least I'll know where to tell them it hurts... haha) But that's all I have left to get done. I have to get my MRI results to my OSO too when it's done, but then my package is complete!!! :)

reapergm

Well, I dont think that I will be going to OCC 186 b/c of my PRK. So I am hoping to be with the 187 crowd! Almost at the 300 PFT, and almost have the Priv Pilot license. I just hope the board likes me!!!! Good luck everyone!

reapergm

Well, maybe its different for this year. But I took an update pft at the end of July for the 184 class. I think the board met the 1st week of August, and I found out the 1st week of Sept. Unfortunately I was not selected (that sucked at the time). No worries, I have time and patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.