• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Odds..BDCP and SNA

CUBuffs

That is just so weird. I would think accreditation bodies would set a standard.

Also, completely deleting a failed course from a transcript seems like a lack of academic integrity. --I don't mean integrity as in lying outright or moral soundness, but rather not presenting a complete picture.-- And for that reason I would think accreditation bodies would demand it.

But again, I don't know either way, it just seems different than what I would expect.

University of Colorado has Course Forgiveness, you are allowed 10 credits for a Baccalaureate Degree program. The grade will still appear on your transcript, but they will not count it into your GPA.

d00002

Gpa

Assuming 4 classes at 4 credits each, the total honor points (4 points for an "A" times 16 credits = 64). 12 credits of "A" would be 48 honor points and 4 credits of "F" would be zero honor points. 48 divided by 64 = 3.0. Replacing the "F" with an "A" would then be 64/64 or a 4.0. In the first semester of a college career, an "F" could make a 1.0 grade point difference.
As more and more credits are accumulated the effect is substantially reduced.