• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P-3 and F/A-18

illinijoe05

Nachos
pilot
Whidby will soon have the EA-18G, so that base willl have both, and I know there has been talk of movign east coast hornets to jax/ceicil

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
futrMarineBlueAngel said:
Are there any bases that house both P-3 squadrons and F/A-18 squadrons? I'm guessing this is a long shot but just had to check.

Pardon the curiousity, but...why?

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Brett327 said:
I'm guessing it's got something to do with a vagina and intended future use thereof.

Brett

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brett327 again.

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
Brett327 said:
I'm guessing it's got something to do with a vagina and intended future use thereof.

Brett

Well. If there are no bases with P-3's and -18's then I guess we would actually be talking about the vagina and someone else's use thereof.

FA-18 Mousse

Reserve Hornet Bubba
pilot
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but the answer is "yes".

NAS JRB New Orleans has VP-94 and VFA-204 right next to one another on the ramp.

The Stinkster

Now who do I blame?
pilot
Also won't apply for much longer for VP-94 since all VP reserve squadrons are being filtered into active squadrons as SAU's (VT-style) and losing their birds to the active fleet.

FA-18 Mousse

Reserve Hornet Bubba
pilot
I guess I (you guys) missed the original question:

"Are there any bases that house both P-3 squadrons and F/A-18 squadrons? I'm guessing this is a long shot but just had to check."

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
FA-18 Mousse said:
I guess I (you guys) missed the original question:

"Are there any bases that house both P-3 squadrons and F/A-18 squadrons? I'm guessing this is a long shot but just had to check."
Yeah, but considering that first tour guys generally aren't doing tours in the reserves, coupled with the fact that reserve VP is going away pretty much makes it a moot point.

Brett