• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P-3's, per diem, old balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

i wanna fly and thats it... if they only have a helo slot... then ill take it, i wouldnt mind getting something with a tailhook tho

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thisguy said:
That's a good point. Anyone who tells you that, is to some degree, full of crap. When your department head can say to you "Can this wait? I have to brief in a few minutes" he's clearly an aviator first, with his ground job coming in second.

Mmm, it goes both ways. When you turn your hop over to another guy because you have issues in your shop requiring Branch O presence, then you take off the helmet/headset/beanie and put on your combination cover...so to speak...

Not arguing, just sayin....

Machine

Super *********
pilot
None
Site Admin
Now that FRP is in effect, the old rule of Whidbey and Hawaii squadrons covering 5th and 7th Fleet, and east coast handling atlantic/med are gone. Now no matter where you get assigned you have the possibility of deploying to any of the sites, depending on where your squadron is in the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.