• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pax River

Homer J

I'm with NAVAIR. I'm here to help you.
Things just aren't the same here since they tore down Rose's. :weeping_1

JCM

Aww, dang, they tore down Rose's? LOL

There is an awesome sushi place there called Asahi. Ask for "Tom" he's the best and very friendly!

Also, the best place for a stiff margarita is Monterey Mexican. The food is awesome too!

There is also a great Thai place right on the main road near Monterey's. It's called "Thai Inter" (don't ask me). They have a great Thai tea and curry dishes.

If you want seafood, there's a little place called "The Captain's Table" on Solomon's and it's pretty good. Try the crab imperial. It's on the water too.

If you want to splurge, go to "The Tides" the food is phenomenal and a very high end wine list. I miss that place!

Hmmmm, in the way of sightseeing, there isn't much outside of Solomon's Island.... You'd be better off taking a ride up to D.C. for a visit to the Capitol or taking a drive up to Baltimore to see the inner harbor. These places are only about 2 hours away, and it's well worth it! I miss Pax for the jobs. My hubby and I wee stationed there at NRL (now VXS-1) for a few years. The money was good, but that was about it for old L.P. :)

P.S. Dont hang around Burger King near great Mills. That's where all the hookas and crack-heads hang out, LOL