• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P'cola Couple Charged in Baby Sale

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pensacola News Journal: Parents of 2-month-old charged after trying to sell infant for $30.

Abandoning your baby? Horrible, but young parents, panicked and in over their heads...that would at least be comprehensible.

Selling your baby for crack? Horrible, but people do stupid things when caught in the hell of addiction.

Selling your baby for $30? That's Pensacola.

I love P'cola, and I consider it my home, but jeezus cripes, come on.

Brett1

Banned
$30 ??? I would take the child for free just to improve its life. Talk about starting out life behind the proverbial eight ball...... There needs to be licensing for child birth. If you cant afford it, cant feed it, dont have the sense to raise it then no child.

MasterBates

Great.. So in 20 years we will have another person asking us how to get a drug waiver.

What is wrong with these people? Oh wait, if they had UHC, their stupidity would be medicated away to the land of sunshine and rainbows.

BourneID

pilot
Great.. So in 20 years we will have another person asking us how to get a drug waiver.

What is wrong with these people? Oh wait, if they had UHC, their stupidity would be medicated away to the land of sunshine and rainbows.

Fing CLASSIC

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor

GRRRRR, the boy we adopted 3 years ago.....he was given narcan at the age of two days to reverse the effects of the opiates his womb owner took during her pregnancy. Just prior to the state taking away her rights forever she failed 9 of 13 mandatory piss tests. Late term (32 years) abortion is not a bad idea.:icon_rage:icon_rage

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
GRRRRR, the boy we adopted 3 years ago.....he was given narcan at the age of two days to reverse the effects of the opiates his womb owner took during her pregnancy. Just prior to the state taking away her rights forever she failed 9 of 13 mandatory piss tests. Late term (32 years) abortion is not a bad idea.:icon_rage:icon_rage
And then we give them public assistance, enable them to have more kids, and start the process all over again. If only kids could choose who their parents would be in heaven...........

GroundPounder

To paraphrase FLYTPAY;

And then we give them public assistance, pay them more to ensure they have more kids, and start the process all over again. If only kids could choose who their parents would be in heaven...........

I get to see this type of thing play out all the time. Its worse than you can imagine. The things that make the news are just the tip of the iceberg.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
And then we give them public assistance, pay them more to ensure they have more kids, and start the process all over again. If only kids could choose who their parents would be in heaven...........

I get to see this type of thing play out all the time. Its worse than you can imagine. The things that make the news are just the tip of the iceberg.
What's funny is when they go into my wife's pharmacy and have to pay $2 for a prescription, they get upset and say they should not have to pay anything.....hence why I am paying an ensign's salary in taxes:icon_rage

UMichfly

pilot
None
Neither of those articles surprise me in the least down here. I wanted to hit this one lady in Wal-Mart in the back of the head because she was morbidly obese and walking (surprisingly not using one of the "handicapped" scooters) down an aisle and pulled a giant bag of candy off the shelf, opened it, and gave it to her probably 1 year old kid. This kid was hand over fisting chocolate like it was the 5 o' clock free crack give away. No wonder the median IQ down here is around that of a bag of sand.
/end rant

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Pensacola News Journal: Parents of 2-month-old charged after trying to sell infant for $30.

Abandoning your baby? Horrible, but young parents, panicked and in over their heads...that would at least be comprehensible.

Selling your baby for crack? Horrible, but people do stupid things when caught in the hell of addiction.

Selling your baby for $30? That's Pensacola.

I love P'cola, and I consider it my home, but jeezus cripes, come on.

I'd rather them sell the baby than throw it in the dumpster like many do.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
(surprisingly not using one of the "handicapped" scooters)
The fatties here in Meridian are ridiculous......the scooter to shopping cart ratio is no joke 1:4! It makes the obese....well, obesER!.....and why the hell do fat people stop their car, wait 5 minutes, hold up parking lot traffic, just to get a parking spot 2 spots closer!:icon_rage

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
The fatties here in Meridian are ridiculous......the scooter to shopping cart ratio is no joke 1:4! It makes the obese....well, obesER!.....and why the hell do fat people stop their car, wait 5 minutes, hold up parking lot traffic, just to get a parking spot 2 spots closer!:icon_rage

Because they have no concept of OTHER PEOPLE ... the fatties everywhere are all the same, damn shame.