• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P'cola Couple Charged in Baby Sale

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Update. Nothing new, but the idjits are still in jail, so that's something.

Important point for expectant parents: nothing good will ever come of naming your daughter "Maghen". Just spell her damn name right.

EvilGN

pilot
Don't know how I missed this thread when it was current, but almost half the story is missing from the papers. My wife was also involved in this when they tried to sell the baby to her in the bank she works at. At first it was the ha ha joke, but then she spotted the beer he had with him and she was the first to call the police but they couldn't do much about it becuase she did not get a plate. However a few min later, the car wash guys called the cops again and then something was able to be done.
Side note, my wifes side of the street (Davis Hwy) is Pcola police, the other side of the street is Escambia Sheriffs....go figure....